- Eliminates the need to "cut down" the neighboring teeth to make a bridge.
- Maintains the jawbone structure.
- Feels and functions like natural teeth.
- Does not rely on other teeth for support.
- Replaces partial plates and may be used to secure loose dentures.
- Cleaned and flossed like a natural tooth.
We work with highly trained specialists in our area who are experts in their field, to provide top care for our patients.
There are actually two phases to implant dentistry.
Phase 1: Using very accurate surgical techniques, an incision is made in the gum tissues and implants are placed into dimensionally controlled sites (depth and width) in the jawbone.
First, the gum tissue is opened and the jaw bone is tapped with a small drill and then drilled with a wider drill. The implant is inserted into place. The gum tissues are then closed and the healing phase begins. This may take anywhere from 3-6 months to ensure a strong base.
Phase 2: An abutment is secured to the top of the implant placing a new tooth crown onto the implant abutment. Implants can replace a single tooth, several teeth or your dentures.
Before making the decision in going the implant route, ask yourself if there is another option. We offer many different implant alternatives.
The different alternative options to implants that we provide are:
- Tooth Supported Bridge
- Removable Partial Denture
- No Treatment
Request An Appointment Now!
We would like to meet you and your family and provide you with the dental care you deserve.
CALL NOW AT(206) 282-5020
We are proud to offer the latest dental care advancements and techniques.